Tuesday 15 November 2011

Monki


Monki is one of many Scandinavian brands that seem to be set for world domination as everyone seeks desperately for a way to buy into that Scandinavian cool feel. Monki is very urban and quirky, and every single piece will bring something interesting to any outfit. They are also conveniently low priced! It is no surprise then that Monki has become a big hit in urban hip places such as Amsterdam and Germany. The collection is currently available in various European countries and in Hong Kong. View the full collection here.

8 comments:

  1. yeah that's so true Monki is taking the world domination love Monki specially the skirt are so nice kisses great post xXx
    www.preppyfashionist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi monki is nice
    If you like Ermanno Scervino, visit my blog. I 'll wait you.
    Frances www.theafternoontea.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. so like their stuff!

    xxx
    Daria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dress in pink and beige!

    Thanks for your comment.

    Kisses,
    Cleo

    http://elvestidordecleo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely clothes :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comment! I am following you now!

    Love these bright colors!!

    xoxo Denise

    http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've described the label it seems perfectly and certainly caught my attention - I love the pieces you chose to feature and particularly love those booties and leather skirt!!

    Anna xo

    http://lifesshinyprettythings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!
I love checking out your blogs as well, so if you leave a comment I will come visit your blog sometime soon :)
However, I firmly believe that you should follow a blog because you feel inspired, not as part of a follow-for-follow deal. I will NEVER respond to "want to follow each other" requests.
I look forward to hearing your thoughts!