Tuesday 1 November 2011

Asos vs Gucci

Gucci's Spring 2012 collection was all about strong Art Deco lines in black and white colour blocking, inspired by the skyscrapers in New York. If you want to get ahead of this trend and start wearing something similar now, I found a dress on Asos that reminded me of the Gucci collection. It might not be as glamorous as the dresses above, but it features the same black and white colour blocking and Art Deco shape embellishment. Plus, it's on sale, down from £90 to £ 66. Available from Asos.

8 comments:

  1. Love Gucci and Asos :D

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for your comment:D! Your header is amazing! I love Asos and Gucci as well, only Asos is more in my price range haha!

    love

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh the black and white is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the black and white/ tribal look
    Thanks for commenting my blog!
    xo Annie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great find...Thanks for sharing!

    XX,
    Miranda

    thechicsheet.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been seeing that a lot on store shelves. I think it looks great on anyone! Lines always create a desired body shape :)

    Gab
    - www.shortfashionstories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for visiting abd comment my blog:)
    Tour blog is grat:) a lot of interestinf things:)
    I follow it ;)
    kisses from Poland :**

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!
I love checking out your blogs as well, so if you leave a comment I will come visit your blog sometime soon :)
However, I firmly believe that you should follow a blog because you feel inspired, not as part of a follow-for-follow deal. I will NEVER respond to "want to follow each other" requests.
I look forward to hearing your thoughts!