Saturday 26 November 2011

Fashion Foie Gras for Coach

One of my favourite blogs - in fact, the blog that inspired me to start my own - Fashion Foie Gras got the amazing opportunity to design a bag in collaboration with Coach! The result is fantastic - an oversized tote designed especially for bloggers! The design is beautiful and classic and will go with any outfit. But my favourite parts are the handy little compartments that have been designed in! There's one so that you can always get your camera out quickly if you see something inspirational, and on the other side there is a handy flap so that you can always have a pair of flats at hand (although, if you want this and do not own this fabulous bag, check out After Flats).. These are only a few of the fantastic details! Find out more here.

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful bag and I so love the detail for the camera! Have a lovely weekend! <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute bag and oh! it has that little bucket for camera too, so genius! haha :D

    CROP.CRIP.CROP

    ReplyDelete
  3. One word: genius! Love this purse, it's gorgeous.

    -Jaz
    http://summerlilacs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a big fan of coach but I'm totally in love with this bag!!!!! :D

    http://thegoldenpaillettes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. this bag is gorgeous, reminds me of the gucci ones with red and green stripes that run down in the middle!!
    and hey i've given u the 'versatile blogger award' :) check http://rakhshansblog.blogspot.com/2011/11/versatile-blogger-award-yep-thats-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool opportunity to get to do that- she's a lucky gal :) And love that bag- very cute!
    www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. How creative and innovative!! Especially the compartment for the camera. Attractively and functionally designed :)
    http://naturallyoniea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow lovely

    pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing! I have been looking for a handbag that will accommodate my camera for ages! Thanks for sharing :)

    Ivory xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!
I love checking out your blogs as well, so if you leave a comment I will come visit your blog sometime soon :)
However, I firmly believe that you should follow a blog because you feel inspired, not as part of a follow-for-follow deal. I will NEVER respond to "want to follow each other" requests.
I look forward to hearing your thoughts!