Tuesday 29 November 2011

Clements Ribeiro on the high street

Clements Ribeiro's a/w 2011 collection was one of the stand-out collections of the season. Lots of editors fell in love with the eye-catching designs featuring and ombre of multiple prints. These quirky designs did not go unnoticed by the high street retailers, and there are now a few reasonably prices alternatives available. From left to right: Warehouse Baroque Lace Print DressTopshop Wallpaper Ombre Midi Shirt DressTopshop Multi Animal Print Ombre Dress.
Runway images via style.com

9 comments:

  1. I seen the ones from Topshop and they are amazing! <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting designs, however, I'm not too fond of the prints.

    -Jaz
    http://summerlilacs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are gorgeous! but there is no way to pull a look like that unless you are VERY TALL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the first dress. The prints look great together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes, the first dress is amazing:) xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this post!!!! 8) it's so interesting.....
    On my blog there’s a fashion competion!! don’t miss it!! 8)
    30 november is the last day for win the title of “most fashinable comment” and a special mention.
    if you like my blog follow me!! I always follow back <3

    http://www.asipoffashionbaby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like how creative designers get on the runway. Looks like art is imitating nature :)
    http://naturallyoniea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. oog god you have amazing dresses in the blog! I want every single one :D
    xx

    http://thegoldenpaillettes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!
I love checking out your blogs as well, so if you leave a comment I will come visit your blog sometime soon :)
However, I firmly believe that you should follow a blog because you feel inspired, not as part of a follow-for-follow deal. I will NEVER respond to "want to follow each other" requests.
I look forward to hearing your thoughts!