Monday 7 November 2011

Lilly Lewis for Topshop

WHY did I not find out about this until after Halloween?! Lilly Lewis and Topshop have collaborated to design a collection of fabulous hair accessories and masks! There is a clip on the back of the masks, so you clip them into your hair and they stay in place, covering half your face. Would have been fab for Halloween! There are no more left online, but I saw quite a few even prettier ones in the flagship store on Oxford Circus this weekend, so rush over there if you want one!

7 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhh, I love it.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should DIY one!! (hahaha i'm on a DIY rampage at the moment). Looks easy enough to do, and you could add things like feathers etc

    xx T
    Le Fanciulle

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous! definitely looks like a great diy

    thanksgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love masks!! I got two of them in Venice, absolutely gorgeous! one in black lace :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, this is gorgeous! Love masks like these :)
    And thank you so much for commenting on my blog! Please follow if you enjoy it! I'm now following yours :)

    <3 Shawna
    http://serpentinestreets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!
    Thanks for your comment!

    Bss
    vistetedeseda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!
I love checking out your blogs as well, so if you leave a comment I will come visit your blog sometime soon :)
However, I firmly believe that you should follow a blog because you feel inspired, not as part of a follow-for-follow deal. I will NEVER respond to "want to follow each other" requests.
I look forward to hearing your thoughts!