Wednesday 2 November 2011

Dorothy Perkins Coats

I found my perfect winter coat last year, and still love it so much that I am not on the look for a new one this season. However, there is one retailer on the Great British High Street that has gotten me seriously tempted to buy another one. Dorothy Perkins is the place to be for affordable coats this season! These are my favourites:
From left to right, per row: Rust Shearling JacketMink Biker JacketNavy Shearling Hood ParkaKhaki Shearling Waxed ParkaTabacco Duffle CoatCamel Asymmetric Minimal CoatNavy Boxy Pea CoatOatmeal Buckle CapeNude Crepe Collarless CoatOrange Scallop Minimal CoatDark Tan Fur Collar CapeBlack Hooded Cape.

2 comments:

  1. OMG, I want a new coat!!!

    xoxo
    Cecilie
    http://simply-c-cph.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!
I love checking out your blogs as well, so if you leave a comment I will come visit your blog sometime soon :)
However, I firmly believe that you should follow a blog because you feel inspired, not as part of a follow-for-follow deal. I will NEVER respond to "want to follow each other" requests.
I look forward to hearing your thoughts!