Monday 17 October 2011

Purple Florals

Speaking of sale items.. Prabal Gurung's fantastic Spring 2012 collection clearly tells us that purple florals are going to be huge this spring! So when I came across this dress at New Look in the sale, I thought I'd better snap it up. It was an absolute steal at only £9!! It needs to be toughened up a bit to make it look more hip, but I'm sure I will find a way to incorporate it into a stylish spring outfit! It has now sold out online, but I'm sure if you go hunting in the stores there will still be a few.

(Images above from Style.com)


1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!
I love checking out your blogs as well, so if you leave a comment I will come visit your blog sometime soon :)
However, I firmly believe that you should follow a blog because you feel inspired, not as part of a follow-for-follow deal. I will NEVER respond to "want to follow each other" requests.
I look forward to hearing your thoughts!