Wednesday 19 October 2011

The diamond of high end high street labels: Reiss

Instalment 2 of the high end high street label diamond brings you another British label: Reiss. Over the past few years, Reiss has consistently been delighting its customers with luxurious-looking, fashionable collections. It excels at pretty, feminine dresses, but it's real strength lies in cool, sometimes edgy, pieces for the modern, sophisticated, woman. Recently, it has become more widely known, particularly because of Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, who wore a Reiss dress in her engagement photo with Prince William. This season, Reiss has lots of textured pieces, either in muted beige colours, or in bold gem colours. Have a look at my top picks:

2 comments:

  1. I love the sweaters and the metallic looking dress! Such awesome inspiration! Thanks for sharing!
    www.sugarfilledcloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know this brand, but I love its clothes!!

    kisses.

    http://myvintagememoirs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!
I love checking out your blogs as well, so if you leave a comment I will come visit your blog sometime soon :)
However, I firmly believe that you should follow a blog because you feel inspired, not as part of a follow-for-follow deal. I will NEVER respond to "want to follow each other" requests.
I look forward to hearing your thoughts!